HELLO, I'M ALI.
I’m a creative writer with over six years experience working in both London and Melbourne. I’ve delivered fully integrated campaigns for some of the world’s most loved brands including Mercedes-Benz, ghd, The Body Shop, Cadbury, Good Friday Appeal, Samsung and more. I’ve worked for both in-house and award-winning agencies including Leo Burnett, Grey Possible, CHI, The Red Brick Road and The Body Shop’s in-house creative studio. I'm also the founder of the Australian community initiative, Books on the Rail.
CLIO Image Award Winner – Prestige Digital/Social Media Category
Finalist for The Majors - the creative industry awards from Major Players and The Drum
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. My friends call me Burger. You can too when we become friends.
2. I’m a vegetarian. Ironic, I know.
3. I’ve been to 39 countries in Europe.
4. My favourite dinosaur is the Thesaurus.
5. I once starred in a Turkish gameshow.